Beyond Boundaries’ Sports Analytics offer supports rights holders and brands to understand the in-broadcast performance of branded assets in near real time.
- Track: We use computer vision technology to scan every frame within the broadcast vision to accurately track the exposure of all logos and retail messaging
- Quantify: The computer vision technology captures highly granular data on brand exposures, including logo size, duration, position on screen, and share of voice
- Value: Beyond Boundaries combines exposure performance data with reach (audience) and context (engagement), to determine the equivalent media value achieved by brands
- Report: Our clients can access results within hours of the game through an interactive online dashboard, allowing you to explore and understand the data
- Provide insight: We analyse, hypothesize and test against the data to draw out insight and provide recommendations through the season, so our clients make informed decisions relating to creative and inventory effectiveness
Beyond Boundaries partnered with the AFL to track brand exposure across all assets within forty-six games in the 2016 season. We tracked ten asset types, including player apparel, coach apparel, official apparel, grass signage, LED perimeter, ball, drinks, goal-post, coach room signage, change-room signage. It resulted in the delivery of exposure results through interactive dashboards within 48 hours of the game and an in-depth insights report that presented findings and recommendations for enhancing partner value in 2016. BBG has extended their partnership with the AFL for the 2017 season
VOLVO OCEAN RACE
Beyond Boundaries and Accenture analysed the brand exposure achieved by Volvo in ‘Life at The Extreme’, an editorial series that covers the Volvo World Ocean Race. We tracked Volvo’s brand exposure, against four benchmark brands: IWC, Etihad, Robeco and SCA; which resulted in the delivery of an insights report that presented key findings, an evaluation of Volvo’s sponsorship, and recommendations for enhancing the sponsorship in the 2017-18 season.